02 April 2006

"per il mio Amore"

uum... lately I feel like a spoiled lil brat
but Lord, why he so damn nice like always!
with him I can share everykind of my innermost thoughts
he know my intimate details, he always stand by my side
and always give me support
he always listen to me when I want to speak about the world we live in and life in general

though my views may be wrong they may even be perverted
he'll hear me out and won't easily be converted to my way of thinking
In fact he'll often disagree
, but at the end of it all he will understand me

he's the one who cares for me passionately
with every thought and with every breath.. he help me see things in a different light

grazie infinite il mio amore!
everyday I love you more and more...and more
well, sounds familiar ya, a songs lyric maybe..?

>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment